NMG Members will be presenting at a number of lectures and sessions at the 2013 MRS Fall Meeting in Boston (http://www.mrs.org/fall2013/). See the list below:
- 8:00-8:30am: CC 101, Synthesis and Energy Storage Properties of Two-Dimensional Materials. Dunn, Hynes, Level 3, Ballroom C.
- 8:00-11: Poster FF 322, Ionic Liquid Electrolyte Dynamics in Porous Architectures of Supercapacitor Electrodes Determined via In situ Infrared Spectroelectrochemistry. Dyatkin, Gogotsi, Hynes, Level 3, Room 310.
- 8:00-11: Poster FF 318, In-Situ Investigation of Oxidation Behavior of Ti3C2 for Energy Storage Applications. Hessam, Gogotsi, Taheri, Hynes, Level 3, Room 310.
- 4:30-5 [Invited Talk]: TT2.11* Fast Ion Transport in Two-Dimensional Early Transition Metal Carbides: Applications to Batteries and Electrochemical Capacitors. Gogotsi, Hynes, Level 3, Room 310.
- 8:00-11: Poster DD 8.15, CO2 oxidation of Nb2C. Zhang, Gogotsi et al. Hynes, Level 3, Room 310.
- 10:15-10:30am: CC 707, Two-Dimensional Early Transition Metal Carbides (MXenes) as Electrode Materials in Lithium Ion Batteries. Gogotsi for Naguib, Hynes, Level 3, Ballroom C.
- 11:45-12: FF 611, Novel in situ Infrared Spectroelectrochemistry Technique for Analyzing Ionic Liquid Electrolyte Dynamics at Interfaces of Carbon Supercapacitor Electrodes. Dyatkin, Gogotsi, Hynes, Level 3, Room 310.
Additional papers co-authored by Gogotsi: FF5.09, RR15.29